X3 Environmental can also provide advice and expertise in the following areas:

Entertainment Licensing

Advice and guidance can be provided to existing Premises License holders, new businesses and residents groups.

  • We can assist with Premises Licenses, License Variations and Temporary Events Notice applications.
  • We can liaise direct on your behalf with the Local Authority Licensing Team, suggesting and agreeing suitable conditions to address the four statutory licensing objectives.
  • We can present expert witness evidence at licensing committees and review hearings
  • We can undertake investigations to identify the source of and solution to many noise related problems from licensed venues.

Food Safety

If you are already running a food business or are looking to start up a new food business, we can provide advice and support –

  • Starting a new food business – we can advise you on food registration, layout of the premises, required equipment, documentation, food safety systems and legal compliance.
  • Creating, reviewing and improving your written Food Safety Management System (such as HACCP or SFBB) and general food safety monitoring records and record keeping.
  • Audit visits to ensure full compliance with food safety legislation, requirements and best practice. This can help to maintain your Food Hygiene Rating Score and advice can be given regarding improving your score.

Pest control

X3 Environmental works with a local pest control contractor to enable us to provide professional advice and treatment options for clients experiencing pest problems. We can offer specialist advice on pest issues, identification, treatment, prevention measures and proofing of buildings.